Monday, September 16, 2013

Alaina is 10 Months/ Update

Its been awhile since I updated about Alaina or about us as a family. I suck at blogging I just can't keep up! I plan I doing that today! Blogging until Alaina wakes up from her 2 1/2 hr nap! Yes you read right! two hours is perfect I should be blogging all the time but I usually have chores to do like dishes, laundry, clean the living room and our bedroom. The joy of being a stay at home mom it never really stops! Oh and I just got this fabulous new calling at my church as the Primary Secretary so I am making some cute stuff for that! I am not complaining I am seriously grateful that I can stay home with my baby and make dinner for my husband!

I have some great news as well! Sam got a new position at Sherwin Williams. He used to be a Financial Processor NOW he is a Business Analyst! He is very happy about that! Maybe that's why I haven't blogged in a month or so because we both have been stressed about interviews and waiting to see if Sam got new job or not!

We have officially started looking for a new home like a place that we OWN! I know I am way excited! Next week we will be talking to bank! We will also be buying our plane tickets to Utah for Thanksgiving! We are so grateful for a new job, Alaina, a place to live, and wonderful people to call friends!

Have I mentioned how I am so GRATEFUL for our friends here in OHIO!?!  I am also grateful to have some really great friends! Its been awhile since I have made some friends and I am glad that we can have girl nights! I definitely need more girl nights!

I have started working out! I started doing INSANITY with my friend Kjersti! I am DYING! It's been a week and I feel really good about it I am going to finish this CRAZY workout! I am trying to loose 10LBS. I really want to be thin before we have another baby and plus I'd fit better in my clothes! (:

ENOUGH ABOUT ME...

BACK TO ALAINA!!

When I took Alaina to her 9 month check up! She was perfectly perfect! Except that she lost weight from her 6 month check up! I know CRAZY!! I had a feeling that she hadn't gained weight or gained weight at all. I was NOT expecting weight loss! She lost less than a pound! The doctor wasn't concerned so I wasn't either I mean her head circumference and length had grown so it wasn't a problem!
The next few weeks we started giving her formula I haven't been producing enough milk for her to breastfeed as much as she had so the other option was formula. I never was against it we just preferred free milk! (: Formula IS EXPENSIVE!! Good thing Sam has some great girl friends at work that have babies and give him coupons or free formula! Thankful!

 10 months already?!?! 
Before we know it she will be a year old! I have started looking at some birthday stuff but we just might keep it simple!  
Last week we got a walker for Alaina and she has started walking a lot. She has also been standing up a lot without holding on to anything. I know! I always get so excited when she does it and I try not to scream because last time I did it she fell and started crying! I am sorry I just get excited for new milestones that she goes through! haha

Anyways, she doesn't want to eat grown up food she has turned into a very picky eater. I really hope she grows out of it because I can't just keep feeding her graham crackers, vanilla waffers, and ritz crackers of course I feed her rice cereal, oatmeal and other baby food! She just doesn't want to grow out of that stuff!

She is talking like crazy these days and I absolutely love it so much! Her smile makes my day. She does this thing when she smiles and puts her head back and closes her eyes CUTEST THING EVER!! I have it on video! She LOVES to share her food with anyone especially Beano and he loves it! She also likes feeding Beano his food. She definitely has a good personality there that is showing and showing everyday.

I am so happy to be her mother. I just love spending every day with her. Okay enough talking I will post some pictures!

She climbed under there and couldn't figure out how to get out! It took her a while but she did it! 

Sometimes she just likes to play with her pacifier 
















Our new/old couch! (: 

Feeding Beano




No comments:

Post a Comment