Monday, May 19, 2014

About Us!


Hi, I'm Teresa I am a stay at home mom and wife. I am a wanna-be photographer. I like to craft and blog about my families adventures! We live in Streestboro, Ohio and we absolutely love it! I graduated with my Associates in general studies at BYU-Idaho.  Both my husband and I are from Dallas, Texas. I love to hang out with my friends, shop, and spend time with my family! 


This is my husband Sam! He works at the Sherwin Williams headquarters in Cleveland, OH. He is a Business Analyst. He is an amazing man, father and provider for this family. He has many hobbies that include playing basketball, volleyball, snowboarding, doing magic, cooking, playing racquetball. He's pretty much mastered everything out there! 


This is Alaina she is our sweet 18 month old daughter! She gives our life so much delight! She is really funny and spunky! Loves to say "no" and grunts to get whatever she wants. (we are working on that) She gives the best hugs and kisses! 



This is Beano our wonderful Jack Russell. He has been in Sam's life for about 10 years! I became his new owner once I married Sam. He has NO energy during the day but when Sam get's home he immediately has energy and is running all over the house! He is part of our family and we love him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment