Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Columbus Temple Trip!

A couple weeks we had the opportunity to go to the Columbus Temple the YM/YW were going to do baptisms and had asked Sam to go help and I decided that I wasn't going to stay home and hang out without Sam! We made it a road trip with the family.  Our closest Temple is 2 hrs away and we have not been able to go since we moved here. I know it's bad but it's sort of hard when you have a child haha.

Anyways, a while back we had found out that there was a Raising Canes in Columbus and we had been dying to go. If you don't know what Raising Cane's is then you have seriously been missing out on some AMAZING chicken fingers, now I know what chicken fingers?!? Well they are the best kind! We got to Columbus early and ate lunch there we were seriously so excited to be there well I was at least haha. I'm sure Sam was too but I can't speak for him. :)



Alaina wouldn't sit still for me to take a picture of her! Pssh.. Toddlers! 

Once we were done with eating we had spotted a Michoacana! If you don't know what that is let me explain. It's a mexican grocery store with all kinds of mexican stuff. Sam and I were so happy to be there it brought out the Mexican in me... I started speaking Spanish! ha  We had been searching for a tortilla press for a really long time and we found one YAY! We also bought all kinds of candy! haha 

Then we headed to the Temple! 

We walked around the Temple before we headed inside. 



It was so pretty! 




While Sam went inside Alaina and I stayed outside. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed every bit of it! We also had some company the Sears our friends from church were there and they had brought their kids and we just sat in the grass. 


She is always wanting things that I have... like my camera! :) 

She was in the sun a lot so I had to keep her hydrated! 


She is so cute I can't stand it!

When every got out I took some group pictures of everyone that went. After pictures we went out to Red Robin! It was so fun. 

XOXO,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment