Saturday, January 21, 2012

Obsessed with Beano? NO!!!

So, Sam and I treat Beano like he is our child. He acts like our child and he is just the cutest dog in the world. I honestly think I take so many pictures of him it is ridiculous. He is just the funniest dog ever. Every time he does something silly I always take a picture. Is it weird that I have more pictures of Beano in my phone than Sam? haha Anyways go ahead and just start cracking up because these pictures are going to knock your socks off!! And I said that all happy and kind of loud! (:


He got himself into that blanket! 

He gets so stiff whenever we turn him around like this. 

haha this is funny. 

Smile

Again but this one looks like he is laughing

SO CUTE!
Sam was NOT choking him it just looks like it. 

 Found him like this one day. 

He was watching TV.

Laying on Sam's BUTT!

Playing some COD. NO BIG DEAL!

I found him like this one night!

Oh just wearing glasses! 

Beano likes to lay and just move his eyes around to see what you are doing. 

Just blending in with the snow and going to the bathroom. 

Beano likes to jump at ANY type of animal on TV. 


\
Sam tied something to hold down Beano's ears and then he winked at me! (:

Again! I feel so bad for him. Sam is so MEAN haha

haha I found him like this one day. If you look closely you see him kind of smiling!

He gets really sad when Sam goes to run in and do something at the store. So he jumps into the front seat with me! (:

 Don't you think they kind of look alike?

He was sleeping one day and I saw his eyes rolling. Kind of creepy huh?

Just sleeping with Sam. All weird!

Sam's best friend!

I love taking pictures of him sleeping! He just makes me so happy! 


I had a photography project for my Heroic Journey class and I took a picture of Beano! This is how it turned out and I think it came out BEAUTIFULLY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment