Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines Day!!!

Here is the picture that we took when we went to Red Robin which BTW was DELICIOUS!!



In this picture Sam thinks he looks FAT!! I think it is funny because I am the one who looks fat in pictures but anyways he isn't big AT ALL!! It just looks like it! (:


On Tuesday the actual Valentines Day it was very busy for me like I have classes until 4:45 crazy huh!?!? Anyways so before my 11:30 class I took a nap and woke up to Sam holding flowers and chocolates. Isn't that sweet?!? and then that night we went to Costa Vida and good thing we got there at a good time because before we knew it it was ridiculously crowded the line was passed the door. Then we went home and did homework! Sad Day but it was Wonderful at the same time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment