Sunday, February 19, 2012

What we are up too!

We have been super duper uper busy since the day we started working and school. Sam has 2 other jobs so it is 10X worse for him. My poor husband is out working everyday (except Saturday and Sundays) after school usually until 7. I feel so bad for him but you know what I appreciate everything he does for our little family.

 I was so excited to start work and my new classes because I am taking a practical homemaking class! So far I am in LOVE with this class because first off we are sewing, cooking, and doing home decor. Sewing was my first rotation and we made a pillow and an apron.We are officially done with sewing I am off to cooking. On this beautiful Thursday we made biscuits and gravy and the other group made baked mac n cheese. I was like in love with everything.I can't wait to make more!

Last week our landlord had told us that he was buying a new house in St. Anthony aprox. 10-15 minutes away and he was like if you guys are interested we could go see and maybe even move over there after a few adjustments were done to the house. Well we were definitely not even thinking about moving because first off we go to school in Rexburg and work in Rexburg we were not even thinking about moving to St. Anthony. Anyways so our landlord was like is there anyway we could pay in advance and were like yea so we payed him 4 months in advance and made a deal with him to get DISH TV! We had been living with 3 channels for about 5 months which wasn't that bad but we decided to get DISH anyways. haha Then our neighbors upstairs had made an announcement that they were moving out of the apartment and were moving to St. Anthony. Our landlord was like you guys get first dibs if you guys want to move up there and were like YES YES YES YES!! BUT then he told us that we couldn't take Beano our dog, our family, and our child we were so devastated! No, worries we talked to him and we made another deal with him and allowed us to take him with us.

So, the PLAN is to move at the beginning of March. I am way excited! OH and then our friends Sam and Veronica are moving down stairs in the apartment that we live in now which is freaking AWESOME!!! (;

I have also been sewing a lot like outside of school and I love it. I think that sewing will be one of my new favorite hobbies!!

Here are the things I made in my sewing class and cooking class!

 My Beautiful Pillow

My Apron. 

Homemade Mac & Cheese. I made the sauce and everything!!

 This is called the Purple Cow. And it was GROSS! haha


Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.  I made the noodles too.


 Spring towel!


This is my Valentine towel that is hanging in my kitchen I think it might be the best one yet!
(btw for some reason I couldn't flip the dang picture.)


No comments:

Post a Comment