Monday, April 16, 2012

WE WHAT?


As you all may know now! We are expecting a baby! We are all excited and can't wait to find out what we are having. I am 11 weeks pregnant and I can't wait for our next sonogram next week. Let me tell you how I have been feeling.. NOT VERY WELL. My stomach hurts almost every night making me have nausea and it doesn't feel good at all. I also would like to let everyone know that I have THE BEST HUSBAND EVER he is just so sweet the last week of school I couldn't make dinner at all because I would be in pain at night so he would take over and just take care of me so well. 

Here is the picture of our first sonogram and our little peanut! (: 


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Soo happy for you! Now you need to keep posting throughout your pregnancy as much as you can! Again congrats honeyy! :)

    ReplyDelete