Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Sweets 25th Birthday!





Sam turned a WHOPPING 25 yesterday! He is getting so old! (Not really) After class I went to the store to get some goodies! Once Sam left to go do something for his internship Beano and I cleaned up a bit and started decorating the house! Beano didn't help much though he just got tired and decided to lay in bed! LAZY BUM! When I was done decorating I just sat my little pregnant booty down and did some homework! Lately it has been super duper hot in the house like not even fans help well except at night and I am seriously dying slowly in this heat.  Anyways, Sam gets home and Beano gets his little booty out of bed to greet him! Sam was like I knew you were trying to get me out of the house for some reason! 



I also decorated the door when you walk in but I took this picture today and Sam already took the other stuff down! I should have taken a picture of it yesterday! 



At that time it was around 4 and I decided to start on the icing for the cake. I made a huge mess because this icing recipe required like 6 cups of powdered sugar haha but it was delicious at the end. When I was done making the icing I really didn't want to ice the cake because I SUCK at putting icing on cakes like NO JOKE!! I had to have the Birthday Boy help because I was getting so frustrated! But it didn't look that bad after all I mean in pictures haha


For dinner I was going to make Chicken Pillows but I seriously was sweating up a storm after sitting in the kitchen icing the cake! So we just went to Wendy's for dinner! I know I know I am terrible but you just don't understand how hot it was in the house and doing more cooking would have killed us all! After we ate our friends that live below us came over to give Sam a present! Then we decided to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY and eat cake and ice cream!



He is so cute!! <3 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment