Thursday, January 24, 2013

Growing too fast!


The other day I was putting away Alaina's newborn clothes! I think Sam and I even put a newborn outfit on like 2 weeks ago and she was just too big for the clothes! It made me a little sad because it was proof that she was growing so fast! She's getting cuter though Sam and I have loved this month because she is giggling more and smiling non stop it makes life way easier when your baby is happy! I have taken a BAJILLION pictures these past couple of months!

I am a bit obsessed with taking pictures of my child so I'm sorry if I cover Facebook with a lot of pictures.

Last night I put Alaina asleep around 8:45 she then woke up again around 9:15. I put her back in her crib after about 10-15 minutes later and she slept for 6 hours!! 6 HOURS!!! She hasn't slept like that at all at night! I was impressed of course I was by the door the whole time listening to everything I couldn't believe this child had slept for so long! I am one happy Momma today because I think this child will be sleeping through the night like REALLY SOON!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my beautiful babies pictures because I enjoy them a lot!







Cute big eyes!


Smiling at Daddy!



Big girl holding her head up!!



Loves her hand!

Mommy I need you to clean my face please!

hmm.. 

Mommy do you want to look inside my mouth?

HEY!

I'm CUTE!! <3

2 Sundays ago we put on the dress that her Aunt Allyson got her. She looked so cute!! She also held her lamb that her Aunt Kristy got her for the longest time that day!




No comments:

Post a Comment