Sunday, March 17, 2013

Alaina 4 month check up!

I can't believe it my baby is 4 months already! Yesterday we went to the doctor and she had 2 shots poor baby was miserable for the rest of the day and a little of the night. Thank goodness for Tylenol at least I think it helped. She weighs 14 pounds and is about 23 inches long. She's getting so big! Anyways yesterday while we were at church I think she reached out for her father so he would carry her. Maybe she lost her balance and accidentally leaned over towards her father haha no really I think she reached. She's cute blowing bubbles and talking! She reaches for toys and grabs them she also tries to put everything in her mouth.

Saturday we leave for Dallas, Texas! Way excited! Anyways here are some pictures of my princess!




She loves cooking with me!!


 Caught them playing!




Going through some clothes and found this!! It said 3 months but it barely fit her. 

 Cute cute girl!!


 Finally found something big enough to put under the bottom! Oh and she's watching Arthur! (: 

 Playing!!

That's all for now!! 

XOXO
Teresa







No comments:

Post a Comment