Friday, October 4, 2013

Alaina and toast!

After a few (3) days I have finally mastered making toast for Alaina. She has been VERY picky with her table foods since DAY ONE, unless it's chocolate, lolly pops, ice cream, rasinetts, graham crackers, vanilla waffers. Wow! Just naming everything she doesn't seem so bad! Except that non of that is very healthy neither is toast but I got her to eat it after all. She wasn't always such a picky eater she took formula so well, she took puffs and baby food so well I guess it had to kick in sometime right?!

Lately, she has been shaking her head no to me with baby food which is good but then with table food I have to make her something that she will like so far its TOAST and other non good stuff!! WOO HOO!! I had macaroni and cheese yesterday and she came crawling so fast to see what I had, of course I was planning on sharing but once I got it in her mouth she made this face. I tried like 3 times until I gave up and gave her baby food. I can't starve my child!! (:

I don't have any fruit in my house which is bad. That will be changing today! My husband is getting out of work early and we are taking a WONDERFUL trip to Costco and buying all sorts of fruits and veggies! Seriously, so excited!

I took pictures of Alaina eating toast the pictures were a tad bit blurry due to the fact we didn't have good lighting and she kept moving! (:



Love this sweet face!!
So, if you're baby is having trouble eating table foods I'm right there with ya! You just have to keep trying and not give up!! 


Until next time..

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment