Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween!

Today, Alaina and I didn't do much today. Our plan was when Sam got home we were going to get all dressed up to get our $3 burrito from Chipotle but one of our friends that was already there told us that the line was super long like out the door long! Earlier that day I read one of my emails from Sonic and they were having 50 cent corn dogs so we got a few of those! I would've loved Chipotle but waiting in line in the rain would not be fun!

I had Alaina dressed by the time Sam got home and I took a few pictures. They are not the best because well our home was dark and Ohio doesn't think that they should have a lights in the middle of the room! Oh and we don't have a flash to our camera! LAME!




This is Alaina's face when she sees her daddy! 




Yesterday, was our ward Halloween party and it was seriously a BLAST! The Primary was in charge of it and let me tell you all the stress and craziness was all well worth it! We had great food, great costumes, fun booths, Sam did MAGIC, and great trunk or treat candy! 




Sadly we didn't take any pictures together! For sure next year we will go all out and I will make sure we take a family picture! (: 

Until next time! 


Teresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment