Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Serious Snow Day!

This morning we woke up with snow stacked on our door like literally up our door. It snowed all morning when it reached early afternoon the snow actually stopped for a couple of hrs.

We have been laying around the house today for the first time in like ages we tend to be very busy during the weekends especially Saturdays actually Sunday's area pretty busy as well now that I think about it but it was nice just to hang out without leaving the house.

We watched a few movies starting with Emperors New Groove while eating cinnamon rolls... YUM! I totally forgot how funny it was.. haha OR maybe it isn't I just laugh at everything. Then when that one was finished we started watching A Nightmare before Christmas that didn't last long we weren't that interested for some reason I think we were just moving around so much that we weren't watching it. Alaina started getting grumpy so I go try to go put her down for a nap. She screamed and screamed.. I went and got my sweet girl.  I'm starting to think that she is just moving to 1 nap a day which I don't know how I feel about that.. I need my alone time sometimes haha It'll be great I'll manage.

We decided to go out and play with the snow.

Before we got bundled up we wanted to take a look outside.



The snow blew in her direction! I don't know how she felt about it. haha



She is the cutest snow bunny!



This picture makes me laugh so hard! 
At this time we couldn't find her shoes so she had to sit there for a while until we found them. 
 

I don't really know how she felt about this. 

Sweet face!


Beano had the best time outside. 

FAVORITE!








We were so glad we got to stay home and hang out. It was so much fun to see this girl play in the snow!

XOXO
Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment