Friday, January 24, 2014

I May Or May Not Turn Into A Professional Photographer!

So, a couple weeks ago I got an amazing opportunity to take some engagements for my sweet friend Meghan and her fiance Doug. They are such a sweet couple and it was such a fun experience. 

Let me just start from the beginning..
It all started when my friend Courtney McIntyre posted on FB asking around if anyone had any recommendations on a photographer to take her pictures of her and her husband. I posted on there and said I am an okay photographer and i'd do them for free. So she texted me a week later asking if I can do it on a specific date and I said YES! Anyways, apparently they turned out great and my friend Meghan was like hey can you do mine? I'm like YEA!!

I also couldn't have taken any of these pictures without my sweet husband and my sweet girl!


ENJOY!


We decided to head downtown and find some cool places. We first started out in the public library which was fine but since we don't have a flash the pictures didn't have good lighting or good focus. Like if they moved just a bit or if I moved a bit then it would come out a bit blurry. I did get some cute ones though.



Aren't they adorable?!





Then, we went outside and went to the Hyatt Hotel which when we looked online it had said it was a $200 fee just to take pictures. We just went and tried and if they said anything we'd leave. They never said a word and we got some great pictures.



Sam took these last 2 pictures. He thinks he's better! (: 


Last, we went outside and let me just tell you these are probably MY FAVORITE of them all. The lighting outside was the best and every picture I took were just FABULOUS! It may have just been the lighting but I was pretty sure I'm just an amazing photographer! (NOT)

This picture is off centered.. I KNOW! It's still cute though. 




Sam took this picture. It's a little dark but Sam and I both love it!

I totally forgot we also went for ice cream at Mitchells in Solon. It was seriously the best ice cream ever! 





Weren't they just the sweetest? I mean I still have some learning to do but I think I'm okay right?!? 

XOXO
Teresa Snow




No comments:

Post a Comment