Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Christmas 2013

For Christmas this year we went to Virginia where my SIL Kristy and her family live. It was so much fun. Guess what?! I forgot our camera again for this BIG event! I was seriously so excited to capture Alaina opening presents all by herself this year. I still did with my iPad but not with a good camera. Anyway these are the pictures that we captured through the 5 day stay!


Look at this sweet girl in her Christmas dress. She wouldn't let me take a picture. 

 Sam took this picture on Christmas Eve. 


Christmas Eve present.







Love this! It went exactly like this!

Alaina was the first to open her Christmas Eve pjs

And she wouldn't let us take a picture of her pjs either. Scott had to hold her down. 

I look terrible in this picture it makes me look a little big. 


We left Beano with a friend from church and we also got this wonderful minky blanket from my Mother in Law and Beano wouldn't get off of it. 
I swear we had more pictures but now I don't remember... I think they might be on another iPad. I will contact the iPad owners. 

XOXO
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment