Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dallas Day 2


Thursday: 
We started off the day by going to the store!It was a little chilly in the morning so we waiting on going to the park till the afternoon. We were in Bluebell heaven.


The park!
 I even posted a few pictures this time on my camera so I have those on my memory card and can easily put them on my blog.












And she was introduced to chalk!


She was so freaking happy being outside! 





That evening my niece Alexis had a track meet so Sam and I put Alaina to sleep and we went to her meet at my old high school.

That's Alexis! She's running so fast you can barely see her. 

After the track meet we went over one of my oldest friends house. We stayed there until almost midnight and we were so tired! 


Here's a throwback. Last year we went to Dallas around the same time we did this year. The picture on the left Alaina was 4 months and the picture on the right Alaina was 15 months. 
Here is the link to Dallas Day 1

XOXO
Teresa 


No comments:

Post a Comment