Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring is here and here to stay...

OR NOT!!....

Just saw on the weather channel app says that it is suppose to sleeeeeeet on Tuesday!! WHAT!?!? Ugh! Well whatever the rest of the week looks seriously wonderful I think I remember it saying it would be like high 60s!

This past week we took every chance to go outside or to the park. We went to the park Monday night, Wednesday morning, and Saturday morning. Seriously!! EVERY CHANCE WE GOT! and plus Alaina loves being outside she literally cries when we bring her back inside... it's like she was born to be outside all day long!


House update:
I don't know what happened but we are for sure going to close on the house on Thursday which means that Friday we will have the keys to our NEW HOME!! I'm seriously so excited! I can't wait to get out of our town home we have grown out of it so quickly it's insane! Since we have the month of April to move in we will be painting and updating our home! Just a little TLC and it will be perfect!

Sam update:
He's going to Ecuador!! What?!?! He called me Tuesday from work and was like do you know where my passport is? I go yea it's in it's usual spot.. why? and he goes I'm going to Ecuador! The first thing I did was SCREAM! What?!? I want to goooooo! Yea right if ONLY!! In my dreams right?! ONE DAY! Well he gets another stamp on his passport where it has a million places already stamped! :)

Alaina process:
She's wonderful! She did a somersault this evening right before bed and we got it on video! LOVE HER! Oh, and she got a new ride and has been riding it ever since she got it! Thanks Sender Family! :)



She loved stepping down and going back on the sidewalk. 

Her teeth are just so cute!!



She got mad that we wouldn't let her walk in the mud even though she was already muddy.





No comments:

Post a Comment