Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Easter 2014!

This Easter I didn't get to do everything I wanted to for Alaina! The Friday before Easter we got the keys to our new house so we spent the whole weekend at the house painting and tearing down walls. We stayed up too late and were exhausted from doing lots of things! 

Sunday morning we woke up at 8:30AM and had some breakfast and since I do programs for church we have to leave on time to make them. That didn't happen we left at 9:45AM and church starts at 10:00AM. Yea, we made it ON TIME to church! I felt so bad. Don't worry I apologized! We wanted to leave early but we ended up staying until the end and took some pictures outside. YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! Alaina is so cute! 

These was like the first picture.. doesn't Sam look like a model? haha :) 

Taylor loved playing with Alaina!

He also wanted to see how much taller he is than her. 

I'm dying from all the cuteness!




She was talking to me in this picture and the next. I just had to post! 

Who knows what she was really telling me. 





LOVE!

Alaina and daddy! 

As soon as we got home I hurried and tried to go hide eggs for her to hunt but she wasn't having it. After she realized that the eggs had candy she just gave up and wanted candy! Hopefully next year she will be more open to hunting! :) 




We had a great Easter and we're so grateful for our Heavenly Father because of Him we are here today! 

XOXO
Teresa Snow 

No comments:

Post a Comment