Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day 2014!!

Mother's Day started out on Saturday. Sam went to play racquetball from 10:00AM - 11:30AM so while he was out Alaina and I got ready for the day.. well sort of. When Sam got home he hurried and got ready to go out for lunch! He took me to Red Robin originally I would've loved to go to Olive Garden but I decided not too. :) Anyways, after lunch we headed towards Costco! Sam didn't want to get out of the car so his plan was to go sit in the car and wait.. when I was half way done with my shopping he calls me and is like I'm at the Micro Center and I'm getting a 60" Plasma TV I'm like WHATTTTT?!?!?! He's like it's $350 and I have no choice but to get it! I'm like freaking out! We continue our conversation and he's like it has a bit of a burn in so that's why it's so cheap. I start asking him questions on how bad is it? and do you think it's really worth it. He's like I already told them to take it down and wrap it up. I really couldn't say no at this point. The whole way home I was just worried that it was a waste of our money, but he was super excited about this TV. haha We got home and I seriously was expecting something like dark and WAYY more noticeable than it was. It was a pretty good TV I got super excited to hang it up at that point! He did good!! I should trust him more often at least on electronics! :)

Sunday, actual Mother's Day!
Sam woke up and made me waffles! It took Alaina a while before she realized that waffles are as good as pancakes! She started eating late and we had woken up late too and I'm in charge of programs at church  so we have to be at church like 20 minutes before it starts it was just a CARAZZZY morning! We left at like 9:25AM exactly and it takes 20 minutes to get to church! We got there 10 minutes before church started and since I'm an expert now I got them out 5 minutes before! :)

Anyways, church went well and now that Alaina is in nursery it's so much easier! :) After church we pulled up in our drive way and found this little fella! He was cool looking and very sweet! He is not a new addition to the family I can not deal with a turtle and plus we'd have to buy all this stuff for it! Maybe one day when my kids are old enough to take care of it so I don't have too! :) We put him in our back yard and sent him on his way!

We  made super yummy sandwiches and Sam let me take a nap! It lasted about 30 minutes because I woke up to Alaina crying she was over tired and she didn't want to take a nap and it was getting late we just decided to put her to bed early. Sam mowed our lawn and cleaned both of our cars which was MUCH needed. Thank you! Then he came inside and made me Chicken Cordon Bleu which was seriously the most delicious dinner ever!!! I couldn't wait to have it for lunch the next day!

My sweet husband making dinner!

Sweet little Lani being super cute!

Finished product! Super YUMMY!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I am so grateful for a wonderful husband that didn't let me lift a finger on that day! He is seriously the sweetest! I am one lucky Mamma!

Oh and by the way I ordered myself some shoes and a super duper cute purse on JustFab and it will arrive on Friday! I can't wait! \

I actually forgot to take a picture of Alaina's picture she did in nursery! It's my first Mother's Day drawing or craft from sweet girl! I'll take a pic and get that on here ASAP

I hope all the wonderful mother's had a good day as well! :) 

XOXO
Teresa Snow 

No comments:

Post a Comment