Saturday, July 12, 2014

28 before 28!



My birthday is coming up in July and I turn 23 now I know I don't turn 28 for another 5 years but I am going to set up 28 goals that I need to do before then because my golden birthday is going to be one the best! :)

1. Go on vacation with Sam... without Alaina.
2. Run a 5k.
3. Teach all my kids Spanish. (working on it with Alaina) 
4. Go on a girl's over nighter.
5. Attempt to go on a camping trip with Alaina.
6. Try a new cooking/baking recipe a week. 
7. Try a new hairstyle   I got bangs and I cut my hair short
8. Do one of those mud races. 
9. Lose about 10-15 pounds.
10. Play more volleyball.
11. Become a BIG time blogger. (in my dreams)
12. Try and finish unpacking my home.
13. Get a new wardrobe. 
14. Go to the Temple with Sam as much as we can and by myself. 
15. Try doing more stuff to Alaina's hair. 
16. Do a craft for every holiday. 
17. Finish reading The Book of Mormon.
18. Run a 10K
19. Be more spontaneous.
20. Wake up at 7:30AM every day and get on a schedule. 
21. Start a home business. 
22. Go to New York, Boston, and Canada. We live so close that it has to be done!
23. Learn to do GREAT eye makeup! (those that know me know I can't do make up AT ALL)
24. Learn how to do all kinds of  hair braids.
25. Read a new {book} series. (Any suggestions?) 
26. Learn to take FABULOUS pictures. 
27.Work everyday on being a more loving, patient, and supportive wife and mother. 
28. Work everyday on being more friendly, helpful, and loving to those around me. Not that I am not friendly but do better!

I love lists I love writing things down to help me motivate myself to do things. I hope all of these things get done before I am 28! Let the fun begin!!!

XOXO
Teresa 



No comments:

Post a Comment