Saturday, July 12, 2014

20 Months!


Look at this sweet face! She's so adorable I can't help it! I don't know where to start with her she has grown up so much I can't remember everything! 

Sleep:  Alaina is still sleeping through the night, although we have had a lot of trouble putting her to sleep. She is constantly wanting us to read her books and as much as we have memorized each Dr. Seuss book that we own she doesn't stop asking us to read to her! Good thing we love her right? She practically has The Foot Book memorized it is insane!


Size:  She is in size 4 diapers and is in 18-24 month clothes. Which is perfect! I can sometimes fit her in 2T which is nice because I have a lot of 2T! I MEAN A LOT!

Food:  Welllllll, she eats almost nothing! I mean she does she is just a really picky eater. I wonder where that comes from haha! If you know me I am exactly that "A PICKY EATER" I have started liking things so you can't blame me for everything. It really depends on the day one day she will eat a hot dog the next day she won't. I have heard that it's normal that toddlers are that way... hopefully! 

Milestones: She is a talking machine!! I swear she says everything! I have heard her say full sentences! I know it's insane! The other day she was eating a chocolate chip cookie and I told her to clean her mouth. I literally turn around and she has a wet wipe in her hand cleaning her face. WHAT?! This morning she wakes up and I hear her sneeze and she blesses herself! I hear her say "bless you"! When I "accidentally" burp she excuses me! She still has her grunts and whines but other than that she is a BRILLIANT child! She says "please" of course we have remind her but she says it. When she wants more of something she says "mas" and for milk she screams "leche" I'm finally working on the spanish part. 



I have a wonderful child and I love being her mother! 

XOXO
Teresa 




No comments:

Post a Comment