Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sam's 27th Birthday!

Sam's birthday was on Wednesday, July 9th he turned 27 years old! I KNOW!! Where did the time go I mean he will be 30 in 3 years! 3 YEARS!!! haha. Just kididing babe you're not that old! :)

Anyways, on Wednesday morning I woke up early to make him breakfast. He was very surprised because I never wake up early haha as soon as he gets out of bed I roll over to his side and just take over his pillow and Beano takes over my side. We have a routine going on here now. (For those that are just peeking in on my blog Beano is our wonderful dog and we know his name is a pill that helps prevent gas before it starts.) I made pancakes, bacon and eggs! It was seriously yummy! For lunch, Sam's department at work had a little party I forgot what it was for but they had a lot of food. Dinner was yummy we had a few friends join us at Red Robin and it was so yummy except the service was TERRIBLE! We wanted to complain but decided not too. It seems that July 9th was a very popular birthday because there were a lot of groups and balloons at Red Robin. I had signed Sam and I up for free stuff on our birthdays and Red Robin was one of them. Although, you have to have signed up 30 days before your birthday. (Just a heads up) We had fun it was nice going out to have a nice dinner with our friends. After dinner we went home and had carrot cake! I have never been a fan of carrot cake I know LAME! I don't know what it is that I don't like but I just don't like it. So, I go ahead and make the cake and it smelled so yummy I just wanted to eat the batter. Once we had it all ready I was excited to try it andddd...... I didn't like it but that didn't matter because the birthday boy DID! haha I did good!



Sam looks beautifully tan! 

Love them! 

Alaina tried to help daddy blow out the candles but she couldn't. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET HUSBAND!! 


There were a few other places that you get free stuff that we have tried I'll write down a list. 

- Red Robin (Free Burger) 
- Dunkin Donuts (Free drink) 
- Susie Soups (Free Soup and yummy corn muffin) 
- Baskin Robbins (Free one scoop (2.5 oz) or one 3 oz soft serve swirl!
- Ruby Tuesday (Free Burger up to $9) 
- Denny's (Free Grand Slam)

Go ahead! Sign up now before you're birthday and you will be glad you did it! I know this is crazy but I love getting free stuff and if it just takes signing up then I will do it! :) 

XOXO
Teresa 





No comments:

Post a Comment