Sunday, July 20, 2014

Thoughts....

As as sit here in front of my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW desktop that I am absolutely OBSSESSED with I have a million things running through my mind... let me give you a few examples. 

ONE: Alaina will be turning 2 in FOUR MONTHS! Where has the time gone! My sweet wittle bitty baby is almost 2! I'm like crying inside! I'm sure I'll cry once the day comes out in the open though!  I'm already starting to think what color theme I am going to do this year for her sweet PARTAAAAAY!! It's going to be a good one this year! This girl has so much spunk she is going to have so much fun! 
 
DOS: How I desperately need a new wardrobe and how I am still wearing clothes from HIGH SCHOOL! Life would be better with more stylish clothes! I have a lot of T's that I'm like "WHAT WAS I THINKING!!" My senior year, from what I can remember I was going with a punky style. LOTS of T's with wording on it and VANS! But I'm not bashing my VANS you know because "They look like SNEAKAS" haha. It's just not my style anymore and plus I'm a mom now and I can't look like a high school student forever! One day, I'll regret saying these words because I'll be old and wrinkly wishing I looked like a high school student. 

THREE: Sam and I joined choir at church and I could not be more happy! I might sound bad but hey I'm up there and having a GREAT TIME! I was in choir for years when I was younger. I did try to play the clarinet back in 6th grade HA! that didn't work out so well and plus choir always went to six flags! Today, when we were practicing the song it was like a rush that I have missed! 

4TH: I am completely OBSESSED with downloading fonts! Am I weird? Is there anyone else out there that download fonts for fun? 

FIVE: I keep thinking how I have one of the BEST HUSBANDS IN THE WORLD!! The other day Sam get's home from work and he had to go visit a member from church because he had to gotten eye surgery and needed someone there to help him out a bit and I ask him if he would take Alaina with him because sometimes as a mom you need an hr or 2 to recharge and it's not that Alaina had been difficult that day or anything but I just needed time for myself without any interruptions. He took her and those 2 hours were exactly what I needed. He amazes me everyday he is SO amazing I couldn't have asked for a better father/husband. I love him more everyday! He is a great example for me and Alaina! 
WE ARE SO LUCKY!


Alaina has been hating me for bringing out the camera while we play outside so she's constantly saying "NO" and I caught it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment