Monday, August 4, 2014

Birthday Number Twenty Three!

This past Monday was the 28th of July which means I turned lucky number 23! I know OLD HUH!? ha! It was probably one of my best birthdays ever... or I mean in a while! Thanks to my loving family and sweet friends! 

I started off the day by taking Sam to a friends house, he was giving Sam and ride to work that day. After that I went to go get an emissions test for our car registration in Kent like 20ish minutes from our house. Which I DIDN'T even need! We got home and ate breakfast. Alaina had woken up early that day so she went down for a sweet nap. I started cleaning once she was down haha so fun right!?! Our house was a disaster... well not really Sam helped me clean bits of  it Sunday evening! I woke Alaina up around 10:30ish and we got ready for the day. When it got close to noon we headed to Steak and Shake where my friends were going to meet us and have a birthday lunch! It was way fun and I'm so grateful for friends here in Ohio! Too bad we didn't take any pictures! By the time we were done it was two o'clock and Alaina had to take a nap! I know two naps? Yea, when she wakes up earlier than usual she NEEDS two naps and frankly so do I! She's quite a handful sometimes! She has a lot of energy that's all and she needs all the naps I can squeeze in! haha 

We got home and I put Alaina down for her nap and I started to do laundry! It had been a while since I had done laundry because my washer was leaking and we got it fixed that weekend. Thank goodness for 6 month warranty!

I had to go pick up Sam from work downtown I must add so that we can head to Red Robin and eat dinner! Last time I picked up Sam we had a bit of traffic and this time we drove smoothly with NO traffic and got to Red robin in 15 minutes! SAWEET! I was aiming for 6 but I'm glad we got there at 5:15PM. Beat traffic and beat the crazy waiting lines at Red Robin! We were there for an 1 1/2 hrs I know... a long time! It was so good! I LOVE Red Robin! 

We headed home and had our friends the Senders come over! They even brought me a gift which I was wonderful. They gave me 2 books and I just started reading one of them and it just got interesting! :) Thank you! We sang happy birthday and ate cake! We played games until 9:30! It was so fun! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday! 


Blurry but I love this picture!



YAY! haha She was clapping! 


XOXO,
Teresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment