Monday, November 10, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

So last month we chose a BEAUTIFUL day to go to the pumpkin patch and I can't get over how beautiful it was because it was just so nice. I mean it's fall here and honestly before that weekend happened I thought we are ready for the colder weather to stay and to my surprise I was so THRILLED that we had a 60ish weather that day. 


I had a photography session that was suppose to be at 9:30AM due to some difficulties ;) I didn't get to take pictures until 11:30ishAM. Anyways, we went to Wendy's and then headed straight to the pumpkin patch! Alaina went straight  for the HUGE slide that leads to a huge pile of corn! 


Sam is such a good Dad he loves playing with his girl!

Hay rolls to get to a slide

Look at that sweet face!

Feeding goats was fun!



That face! 

Corn Maze!



We took this picture last year as well. I'll have to find the other one 

Then we got on a hayride to the actual pumpkin patch! Let me just tell you jeggings and hay don't go very well together! DON'T DO IT! :) 

This is her "hmm.. should I take this one" face!

My favorite picture!

This is her "Is there a better pumpkin out there face" haha 

We had so much fun and can't wait until next year to go again! It's a tradition now and I love it! 
Happy Pumpkin Pickin'

XOXO
Teresa Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment