Monday, November 10, 2014

Photography Lover!

A few weeks ago I was asked to take pictures for one of my closest friends here in Ohio of her sweet family! I have loved taking pictures but never actually thought I would be asked to take pictures haha.

I was completely nervous to do this because first of all this was my first sort of real session I have EVER DONE! Mostly I just wanted the family to have great pictures so that they can hang on their walls. I enjoyed it so much I never want to stop doing it! My camera randomly started being crazy so we used their camera which I fell IN LOVE WITH! Now I want a new camera or just get my camera fixed and get a new lens is that so much to ask for?! The feeling that I got taking pictures was just indescribable! Anyways, I hope they don't mind that I put 2 of my favorites! I mean there were more than two but just to keep their privacy I'll post two! 


Love you guys! 

They were so much fun and these kids were just so photogenic! I couldn't stop taking their pictures!

XOXO
Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment