Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I AM A TERRIBLE BLOGGER!

Hello all, I have completely been MIA since before Thanksgiving! We have been terribly busy... well not really but sort of. I don't know what happened I guess LIFE happened and I haven't been able to keep up! I will play catch up this evening just because I have nothing better to do and my husband is down stairs playing Battlefield Headline... something like that haha I may have to come correct myself once I for sure get it figured out. 

Anyways, please enjoy a few random pictures of our sweet 2 year old girl! 



This picture cracks me up this is Alaina's new friend we have had the pleasure to meet her name is Grace and she is the sweetest little girl. I'm pretty sure they are going to be best friends! 







No comments:

Post a Comment