Thursday, July 23, 2015

New York Trip Day 3

Wednesday July 8th we went on a ferry ride to go see the Statue of Liberty! It was ridiculously crowded and I was sweating like a dog!! Do dogs really sweat? If they do I can NEVER tell haha. 

Anyways, it was a fun ride but with Alaina and all the people it was way too complicated for me. It was a pretty expensive ride... $25 each and there were 5 of us. Right when we were getting close to the Statue of Liberty Alaina had to go potty so I had to go down stairs and take out the potty that we brought and take her down another flight of stairs to the bathroom... UGH!! It was really complicated haha 




She finally smiled for a bit while we were waiting to get off the ferry. haha

After the boat ride we went back to the loft. We were starving and had seen GREAT reviews to this Italian Panini Place it was called Pisillo Italian Panini (YOU MUST GO) that was literally down the street from where we were staying my dad decided to come with us since he stayed in the whole day. Again this place we delicious but didn't accept cash. We noticed a pattern all the GREAT places didn't accept cards. Good thing my parents were prepared with cash. 

It was so good!


After lunch we left Alaina, my mom and my niece Desi at the loft and took my dad and Alexis to go see Wall Street it was literally a few blocks from where we were staying. 

There were a million reporters and Sam asked what was going on and one of the reporters said that there was a glitch.... there's like NEVER a glitch with the stock exchange.

Please excuse my funky smile... haha 


Red Cube  Artist: Isamu Noguchi


There were a million people by the Charging Bull this was the best picture that we could get.

We were pretty much Subway pros! :) 

That night me, Sam and Alexis heading toward Time Square which was pretty much daylight at 9PM. 





This is how excited my husband was to take a picture at the M&M store. 

I had tried to get tickets but they were out in 5 minutes. I WAS TICKED I wanted to take Sam for his birthday. I waited all morning for them a month before we went to NY. UGH... oh well 




We had so much fun that night! We left at midnight to head home and we were exhausted! 


xoxo
Teresa Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment