Monday, December 3, 2012

Family in Town!


We have had a house full of family this whole month and it has been wonderful! Both of my parents were here at the same time for a week and then my dad went home while my mother stayed for an extra 2 weeks! Let me tell ya a little bit about my father.. he can't live without my mother. He might have broken the washer and dryer because he doesn't know how to do laundry! Anyways, the weekend before Thanksgiving my mother in law Kay and sister in law Lauren came and stayed for 2 weeks. Then this weekend my sister in law Kristy and her family came for the baby blessing! So, literally THE WHOLE MONTH!! haha I loved every minute of it! Now I don't know what I am going to do without anyone here to help me but I think I can handle it!! MAYBE!

P.S. I'll let you know how it goes! (:

Here's a bit of everything that has happened this whole month!! We might be a little obsessed with our child so prepare for some super duper cute cute pictures!! <3



She loves being in daddy's arms! 



She is so beautiful!



She loves sucking on her hands!



And sucking on daddy's finger!

Sweet baby!

So precious!


We were so tired! Can you tell?!?

We are obsessed!


My mother and I thought she kind of looked like a cute little frog!

She's like hey I look like you!

Cute coat!


First bath!!

I look a little fat in this picture but my baby looks  so cute!! (:


Aunt Lauren and Grandma just flew in!



Lauren feeding my beautiful baby!

Cute baby with her feet all weird and Aunt Lauren and Grandma!

haha she looks so chubby but she isn't that chubby!

Loves her car seat!

Both Grandma's!


Cute faces!



Cuddling with daddy! So cute!!!

Milk Coma! haha she is going to hate me for this one! 


Aunt Kristy is in town! 

Sweet baby! 

Baron being silly!!

So cute!

Today, as in Monday the 3rd was the first day I had Alaina alone during the day and it went terrible!! :/ My poor baby was just crying and crying she wouldn't sleep at all which was bad because I had like no sleep last night and being awake during the day was just not going too well so we were both kind of cranky! I finally got her to sleep for a little bit and she was just happy after that! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment