Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year for Thanksgiving I had my mother and my mother in law in town for this wonderful event! I was super excited because I know I wouldn't be able to do anything since I just had a baby and it was just over all crazy and I also knew that it would be great because both of our mothers know how to cook! Anyways, so the day before Thanksgiving my mother in law Kay and my sister in law Lauren started making pies! My mother in law usually makes like 15 pies for Thanksgiving and she was having a little trouble realizing that she was feeding only 4 people so she cut back and made 6 pies this year! (:
We didn't even eat all the pies.. we had to throw some of them away the next week!

Thanksgiving came and went by so fast for me it was super wonderful we had a lot of food and a lot of leftovers which we should have donated to some people because my refrigerator was stuffed and we couldn't fit anything else in it!

Sam took some pictures of what we had..



Beano kept eyeing the food the whole day!

I am thankful for my wonderful husband and for everything he has done for our family! I am also thankful for my mother, my mother in law, and sisters in law for coming to Ohio to see and help with the baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment