Monday, March 18, 2013

Dallas: Day 2

Sunday morning Sam wanted to go to his old ward in Lake Highlands that started at 9 so we woke up super early to get ready! We left a little after 9 because Sam wanted to meet everyone after sacrament that didn't happen because our wonderful daughter decided to poop in her car seat! We stopped at Mcdonalds to change her but we decided to change her in the car! It wasn't our best idea.. as soon as Sam picked up Alaina out of her car seat her poop came out of her diaper landing on Sam's pants and a little bit of his shirt! Oh gosh it was CRAZZZZYY!! We had to change this child as quick as possible!! Anyways, Sam went inside to clean off as much poop as possible off of his shirt because he still wanted to go to his old ward! (:

Here we are at the church!! Don't look to closely at Sam's shirt! (: 

After we saw everyone that we could catch we went back to my parents house and got a few things! We then headed toward my old ward in Richardson and saw many people! Everyone thought my child was beautiful!! haha 


I didn't get any pictures with anyone and now that I am thinking about it, it makes me really sad that I didn't! 



We went home after sacrament and around 6 that night we went over to my friend Samantha's house for dinner! It was super yummy!! I hadn't seen her in a long time I think it was since the summer we stayed in Dallas which was like 2 years ago! Still so sad that I didn't think to take pictures! :/ Oh well next time for sure! 

XOXO 
Teresa 



No comments:

Post a Comment