Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dallas: Day 1

Saturday we woke up super early to catch our 7 am flight to Dallas!! I was so excited that I didn't even get any sleep that night! Alaina is such a good baby she slept pretty much the whole flight to Atlanta and from Atlanta to Dallas she slept on the flight as well! Again with the best baby EVER!! I mean who wants to be the parents to a crying baby haha just kidding we were just lucky! Anyways, my parents were super happy to see us and the baby they took us out to eat at Raising Canes!! BEST CHICKEN EVER!! It was wonderful and it was one of the places we had to eat while we were in Dallas... CHECK!! We went home and got settled in talked to my parents for a little while! Later that afternoon we decided to go see my SIL Farrah and her wonderful family! We pretty much stayed there until like 11! We weren't tired until we started heading home haha We were just so happy to see family! <3

I told you she slept!

First time on a plane!!


Cute cousins!!


Baby cousins! <3







While Aunt Farrah was giving Alaina a bath upstairs I was downstairs just snapping away with my camera of cute Henry! I'm pretty sure it was just me and him down stairs having fun!



XOXO

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment