Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dallas: Day 6

My parents bought another house on their land in Greenville and Thursday was the day we decided to head over there and hang out!(in the middle of nowhere) It was such a wonderful day we couldn't help but stay outside the whole time! My dad has a go cart there and Sam and I drove it! Sam found a trampoline and anyone that knows Sam knows that he is pretty amazing on a trampoline and he could have stayed on it for hours but we decided to go shooting! Before we left the house we decided to take pictures! Oh gosh these pictures are wonderful!

Parents new house!

Everything you see my parents own! Except the horse!

Old truck!


Dad's truck! It's beautiful!


Great-Grandma with Alaina!

Cute people!

Love this picture except Alaina looks like a major chunker haha

Cute girl!




Sun!

This is that face I was talking about when the wind hits her face! haha 
It's cute huh?!?

 Loves her finger!


We're cute!

Love that face!

Sitting up! She's only 4 months!








 She wants the camera.


Later that night we went to the hospital to meet our new family member! Sam also finally got to meet my brother! I didn't take any pictures that night. After we left the hospital we HAD to make a stop at WHATABURGER!! Had a burger and it was WONDERFUL! (: 


XOXO
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment