Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dallas: Day 7

Friday, we went and had lunch with one of my oldest friends Becky! (not like literally old but I've known her since we were babies!) We ate at Panda Express one of the places I wanted to eat while I was there too!! Love that place! We chatted for a couple of hours and caught up on life! It was fun! I actually took a picture of this! haha I have learned my lesson!


Left Panda Express went over to my SIL Farrah's to spend the day with them! 
I held baby Henry for like 5 minutes and he was out! I wish Alaina was like this when she was 2 months wait I wish she was like this NOW! haha 


Matthew with Alaina!




Later that afternoon we went to Jump-street where they have trampolines EVERYWHERE!! Sam was in HEAVEN!! We stayed for a couple of hours then went home! It was fun! (: 

On our way to Jump-street! 


LONG DAY!

XOXO 
Teresa




No comments:

Post a Comment