Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dallas:Day 8

Saturday morning I woke up super early to finish packing up! We were going home! I was excited but a bit sad to leave! We wanted to go visit my brother and go eat before we headed towards the airport so we left early and started heading to the hospital and there we met up with my brother and his new baby girl!

Brother with Alaina!

Brother and I with Alaina!

My mom with new baby!


We were planning on going to this wonderful pizza place on Mockingbird Station that Sam and I went to like everyday while we were on our Honeymoon! When we got there we didn't know that there was a St. Patricks day parade OMYGOSH SO MANY PEOPLE!!! My dad also get's super impatient when there is a lot of traffic so it was crazy! Anyways, we get to the spot where the pizza place was suppose to be and it wasn't the same place!! I was so upset! Either way it was packed and we didn't have enough time to wait! So, we decided to eat at chili's but we couldn't find an exit that wasn't packed with cars so the further we went the further the restaurants were! We ended up cutting it close and decided to eat at Chik fil A! Then while we were there Sam got a call from Delta and our flight was delayed to 5:30! WE COULD HAVE GONE TO CHILI'S!! We all had dessert even Alaina! Only because my mom kept saying she was grabbing it herself which was sort of true!! 





Then we headed to the airport and off we went to our home in OHIO! (: 

We didn't get home until like 2 am in the morning! So, we stayed home from church the next day and Alaina was just having the time of her life with her toys! 







So cute!

We had a blast in Dallas! Thanks for checking out our trip through my blog! (:
So happy to be home! 

XOXO
Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment