Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Donuts at midnight!

Yesterday, while we were having dinner we were watching Duck Dynasty and they were having these yummy  donuts and they looked so good we were like let's make donuts. I told Sam to look up on my Pinterest and find the recipe I had saved. All we needed was yeast so Sam goes to the store and gets everything but that. I had told him we needed a few more things as well. He was almost home and he remembers that he forgot the dang yeast that was around 9 when he gets home its like 9:45 PM. He had told me on the phone that he was tired and wanted to get to bed so I just decided to make cookies and we'd make the donuts tomorrow. When he got home he was like what are you doing? I'm like well I thought you were tired so I decided to preheat the oven for cookies he was like NO we are making donuts! Little did we know we should had made cookies! We didn't get the donut making until MIDNIGHT!! It was totally worth it though they were dang good!







They were so good! We probably will NEVER make them again because it was to much work! Maybe when we have a new house and a bigger kitchen. This kitchen was way to small. 

XOXO
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment