Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just pictures of Alaina

I constantly take pictures of Alaina and I love to catch her doing funny things. She is so funny and almost always smiling.

We have a special connection when she is super happy and is doing something silly she starts laughing then I start laughing at her then she starts laughing back and we just have  laughing sessions. I can already see  few things of me in her at this age.

Anyways, I have a few pictures here that I have taken this past month.





 She was a sweet cuddle buddy this past weekend when I was sick. 

Love this outfit on her.  


 Naked baby on her knees. 

 She is just the sweetest. 

 Daddy trying to teach Alaina how to crawl!

 She thought it was funny that she had her bib on her head!


It's a daily routine to get on daddy's shoulder! 

My sweet baby is growing up so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment