Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Pictures!!

When we went to Utah for Thanksgiving my wonderful SIL took pictures of every ones family. She was a FABULOUS photographer!

More to come on that Utah Trip and other things that have been happening around here.. 

Here are our Christmas pictures.. Oh and by the way these were all taken in my other SIL's backyard!! 




Seriously love her face!

Matthew tried so hard to get that girl to laugh and all she would do was run away with her dang blanky


This one was on the back of our Christmas card.

She was so grumpy at the beginning.. 

Such a sad face. 

This one cracks me up!I'm still trying to get used to those bangs!


I love looking at her pictures!









We are so happy these turned out great! Thanks to my SIL! (: 


Until next time,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! So cute! Alaina is a total cutie pie! I love her personality!

    ReplyDelete