Monday, November 10, 2014

Two Years Old!

My sweet girl turned two last Thursday and I just can't believe it! We have been so busy lately that I have not been able to update you guys on what's going on with her or with us. Like I'm not kidding so busy I am exhausted and ready for bed by 9PM if it wasn't for most of my shows that start at 10PM I would be sleeping at exactly 9PM!

Anyways, Wednesday evening Sam and I filled up a MILLION balloons, and taped up some streamers on her door. Thursday morning I made her favorite pancakes and woke her up singing Happy Birthday with lit candles. She blew the candles out and all she could say is BALLOONS haha. Overall, we had a good day!

That night she was more than willing to open up one present my parents sent us which included a Barney that sang "I Love You" and she played with him the rest of the evening!


Saturday, we threw her a MASSIVE PARTY! Like our house couldn't handle any more people haha. We had about 30 people over with kids running around like CARAZZY! We had a Hot Dog Bar.. thanks Pinterest. It was a huge HIT! I mean I think it was a huge hit! We had a few hiccups that included J-dawg sauce explosions and major blood explosions that were caused by a knife! YIKES! (if you want to know who and how bad the cut is then you can ask) We are so glad we have made amazing friends here and we wouldn't have done it any other way! It was a huge success and Sam and I are glad we threw a birthday bash for our girl!

We didn't get to take that many pictures at the party and I totally regret that but as the hostess I was busy the whole time and didn't get any good pictures which makes me really sad. Anyways, here goes nothing... :)




I didn't get to take a picture of the pom poms but I made those and the tassles that are in the pictures.  







HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ALAINA!! <3








2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I just read all of your updates. I miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun! We for sure missed you guys! We miss you too!

    ReplyDelete